My name is Kelly MacDonald. I am a personal fitness trainer in Edmonton and I am the proud owner of MacNificent Fitness. I graduated with honors from the NAIT personal fitness trainer program in 2013.
I have grown up in a world of fitness by being active in multiple sports. I was a member of the Junior and Senior Canadian National Springboard Diving Teams. My greatest accomplishment was receiving the bronze medal at the 2007 Pan American Games in Rio de Janeiro in Women’s 3 meter Synchronized Diving.
Being a full time elite athlete taught me what it takes mentally and physically to reach my goals. It required hard work, time, determination; focus, motivation, a positive attitude, a long-term training plan, a SUPPORT team and a skillful coach.
As my client, I will:
- Teach you to train safely
- Show you proper technique for exercises
- Be your support system 24/7
- Design a training program specific to your goals and fitness assessment results
- Make the sessions FUN
- Provide you with fitness knowledge and answer your questions
- Provide you with training programs that can be used when on vacation or during your busy everyday life
- NAIT Personal Fitness Trainer Diploma – 2013 Graduate
- CSEP-CPT – The Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology - Certified Personal Trainer
- Health Care Provider (C) Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Standard First Aid with CPR Level HCP-C – Second Chance CPR & First Aid