You will be successful in your learning if you
- Plan your learning and complete the scheduled activities on time.
- Get comfortable with the features of the online learning environment.
- Participate actively in the learning process and contribute freely to online discussions.
- Get to know your fellow students and help to support their learning.
- Apply what you already know to your new learning, and apply the new learning in your workplace.
- Stay in touch with your online facilitator and tutor/supervisor.
- Keep your own record of your learning progress.
- Set personal goals and feel that you are moving toward them.